Modern Data Engineering In The Cloud
Who Should Attend?
PERSONNEL involve in DATA INTEGRATION
- 8 – 10 June 2020 (KL)
- 17 – 19 August 2020 (Bangkok)
- 21 – 23 September 2020 (KL)
Data engineering is the crucial part to enable and operationalize big data analytics and cloud applications in the big data ecosystem. Modern data engineering ensures fast, secure, and highquality implementation of new systems that streamline operations and reduce costs with minimal workforce interruption. It provides an extensible, highly scalable set of tools to access, transform, and integrate data from any business system. This course is designed for anyone who wants to perform data integration and management tasks. Participants work on projects to monitor the process and database changes. In addition, participants would also learn about how cloud technology is able to help IT to reduce hardware dependencies, software management etc.
- Understand and execute the concept of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
- Perform data integration process and manage the tasks given
- Monitor the process and database changes
- Understand the importance of cloud technology
- What is Data Engineering?
- Data Engineering Skillset
- Data Engineering Roles
- What is Cloud Data Engineering?
- Different Types of Cloud Offering
- Traditional ETL vs Modern Data Engineering in Cloud
- Why on Cloud?
- Data Engineering Execution
- Working with files
- iBasic transformation (Join, Filter, Expression Editor)
- Using context variables
- Error Handling
- Working with Databases
- Working with web services
- Master Job
- Documenting a Job
- Parallel Execution
- Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Introduction to Cloud
- Overview architecture
- Connecting to Talend Cloud
- Publishing job
- Cloud Engine and Remote Engine
- Job Execution
- Job Scheduling
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Smart Manufacturing - Improving OEE via Predictive Maintenance and Anomaly DetectionPERSONNELS involve in SMART MANUFACTURINGDuration: 3 DaysTraining Date 20 - 22 July 2020 (KL) 10 - 12 August 2020 (Penang) 19 - 21 October 2020 (KL) 1 - 3 December 2020 (Penang) Class...
Python for Machine Learning and Advanced AnalyticsIT PROFESSIONALS, DATA ANALYST and PROFESSIONALS with basic knowledge of programmingDuration: 4 DaysTraining Date 27 - 30 July 2020 (KL) 24 - 27 August 2020 (Penang) This course will introduce the learner to applied...
Machine Learning and Predictive AnalyticsDATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTISTDuration: 4 DaysTraining Date 15 - 18 June 2020 (Bangkok) 3 - 6 August 2020 (KL) 2 - 5 November 2020 (KL) This course prepares you to take the knowledge gained and apply it to their own respective...