Who Should Attend?
DATA PROFESSIONALS involve in DATA STORYTELLING
In this course, you will learn to design visualizations that effectively share information and insights with others. This course will strengthen your understanding of visual best practices, and learn more about best practices for sharing information and insights. This course helps you to design visualizations that viewers can easily understand and use.
- Design visualizations to effectively leverage sensory and short-term memory.
- Design visualizations to inform viewers without misleading.
- Effectively use chart types to answer specific questions.
- Design dashboards and stories using visual best practices.
- Basics of Data Visualization
- Introduction to Basic Elements
- Supported Files and Database Connections
- Various Output Documents: Export Files, Printing Metadata, Extract Data
- Use the Correct Chart Types for Presentation and Analysis
- Data Visualization Best Practices
- References and Reading Materials
- Functions and Analysis
- Working with Data: Excel and Database
- Data Treatment Features
- Techniques in Data Transformation, Join Table and Union
- Perform User Defined Calculation in Visualization Tool
- Advanced Calculation with Table Calculation Functions
- Working with Dates and Time
- Data Filtering, Formatting, Sorting, Set and Grouping
- Using Analytics Functions
- Forecasting and KPI Monitoring
- Visualization with Map
- How to Share Interactive Reports with Others
- Visual Analytics Process
- Describe the Visual Analytics Process and its Advantages
- Memory and Processing
- Analyze How Memory is Used to Interpret Visualizations
- Revise Visualizations to Reduce Cognitive Load
- Effectively Use Pre-Attentive Attributes in Visualizations
- Informing without Misleading
- Identify Ways to Design Visualizations so They Inform without Misleading
- Using Chart Types Effectively
- Identify the Most Appropriate Chart Types to Answer Specific Questions
- Identify Best Practices and Considerations for a Variety of Chart Types
- Effectively Use Chart Types to Answer Specific Questions
- Designing Dashboards and Stories
- Identify Visual Best Practices for Dashboard and Story Design
- Describe the Process of Designing a Dashboard or Story
- Create a Dashboard or Story using Visual Best Practices
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Talend Data Integration Administration Anyone responsible for the operation , deployment , or maintenance of Talend Jobs. Basic knowledge of networking and systems architecture Duration: 1 Day Training Date 9 November 2020 (KL) Describe the Talend DI server...
How to improve your Forecasting by adopting a Data Science approach?Duration: 1 hourImprove Forecasting by Adopting a Data Science Approach Forecasting has been used since the 1950s in anticipating risks and making decisions. But in the era of AI and algorithms,...
The Power of AI in the Insurance IndustryDuration: 1 hourBringing Insurance Into The Age of AI With Aviva Analysts and actuaries have been around practically for centuries to bring mathematical models to the insurance sector. However, data science, machine learning,...