Python for Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
Who Should Attend?
IT PROFESSIONALS, DATA ANALYST and PROFESSIONALS with basic knowledge of programming
- 27 – 30 July 2020 (KL)
- 24 – 27 August 2020 (Penang)
This course will introduce the learner to applied data analytics with Python, focusing more on the techniques and methods than on the statistics behind these methods. The course will start with a discussion of how machine learning is different than descriptive statistics, and the introduction to the scikit learn toolkit.
- Identify difference between supervised (classification) and unsupervised (clustering) technique
- Identify which technique they need to apply for a particular dataset and need
- Engineer features to meet the machine learning needs
- Write python code to carry out an analysis
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Scikit Learn Package
- Regression vs Classification
Module 2: Supervised Learning
- K Nearest Neighbour (kNN)
- Naïve Bayes
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Decision Tree & Random Forest
- Hyperparameter Model Tuning,
Regularization Ridge and Lasso
Module 3: Unsupervised Learning
Module 4: Advanced Analytics
- Cross Validation
- Model Evaluation and Selection
- Select, Manipulate and Analyze Data
- Introduction to Ensemble Models
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Using Pig, Hive, and Impala with HadoopDuration: 3 DaysThrough instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as: The features that Pig, Hive, and Impala offer for data acquisition,...
Visual AnalyticsDATA PROFESSIONALS involve in DATA STORYTELLINGDuration: 3 DaysIn this course, you will learn to design visualizations that effectively share information and insights with others. This course will strengthen your understanding of visual best practices,...
Time Series Analytics with RapidMinerDATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTIST involved in Time Series DataDuration: 1 DayTime Series Analysis with RapidMiner is a course regarding the analysis and handling of time series data science techniques. It introduces basic concepts in...