Modern Data Warehousing
Who Should Attend?
PERSONNEL involve in DATA WAREHOUSING
Typically, when enterprises talk about modernization of enterprise data warehouse, most of the focus will be on the technology and warehouse platform – the database management systems, Hadoop clusters, clouds etc. While choosing the right tool/platform is an important factor for a successful project, however the greatest business value comes from the design and innovation of data warehouse solution, e.g. how this data warehouse solution allows collaboration between people to derive values from data; how this data warehouse solution automate and standardize data flow processes; and how this data warehouse solution can be integrated with other technology to future proof the solution.
- Understand the concept and landscape of a modernized data warehouse
- Step-by-step guide to build a modernized data warehouse
- Integrate with the technologies involved
- Introduction to Data Lake & Data Warehouse
- Basic High-Level Architecture of Data Warehousing Flow
- Data Warehouse ETL
- Introduction to Data Modelling
- Dimensional Modelling Approach
- Building Dimensional Modelling
- Business Requirement Gathering Approach
- Data Modelling Design
- Building ETL Pipeline and Ingest into Data Warehouse
- Acceptance Test Approach
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Talend Data Integration Administration Anyone responsible for the operation , deployment , or maintenance of Talend Jobs. Basic knowledge of networking and systems architecture Duration: 1 Day Training Date 9 November 2020 (KL) Describe the Talend DI server...
Talend Data Quality EssentialsComplete TALEND DATA INTEGRATION familiar with SQL using TALEND STUDIO to access DATA QUALITYDuration: 2 DaysTraining Date 11 September 2020 (KL) To complete Talend Data Integration familiar with SQL using Talend Studio to access Data...
Talend Data Integration Basics & AdvancedDuration: 3 Days Training Date: 29 September - 1 October 2020 Talend Data Integration provides an extensible, highly scalable set of tools to access, transform, and integrate data from any business system. This course will...