Getting to Know Graph Database
5 April 2021, 10am – 12pm
WHY Graph Database is Important in Today’s World!!
We live in a connected world! There are no isolated pieces of information, but rich, connected domains all around us. Only a database that natively embraces relationships is able to store, process, and query connections efficiently.
Storing highly connected data as a graph opens many doors for gaining new insights both in real-time applications and in analytics. Gartner has included graph analytics as one of the top ten trends in data and analytics for the last two years. They note,”using graph techniques at scale will form the foundation of modern data and analytics” Graphs are transforming the next generation of innovative solutions in a wide range of use cases. Government adoption globally has skyrocketed.
• The Graph Explosion: How the popularity of storing data as a graph has taken off
• The Panama Papers: How a team of two people transformed the largest leak in history into actionable insight within two weeks
• What Analysts Are Saying: Gartner & Forrester projections on graph analytics
• How Graphs Allow You to Ask Questions that were Previously Impossible: Executive brief on how graphs enable you to ask new questions of your data and get insights in real-time from both structured and unstructured data
• How Governments Are Leveraging Graph Technology Today: Case studies on how graphs are reducing fraud and regulation risk, providing real-time insight across data silos and opening new doors for Analytics and Machine Learning
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.