TIBCO Spotfire Intermediate
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to expand your skills and distinguish yourself as a Spotfire power user. It is structured for those who have a strong grasp of the basic functionalities and want to take it to the next level.
- Learn about data connections and create tables from databases
- Work with calculations and advanced interactivity
- Learn advanced visualisations and dashboard best practices
- Learn how to utilise Spotfire’s collaboration tools
- Fundamental predictive modelling and analytics
Module 2: Data handling
- Binned columns, advanced calculated columns, operators, functions, replacing data
Module 3: Working with multiple data tables
Module 4: Enhancing visualization
- color: color schemes, mode, custom expression for colors
- details visualisation
- lines & curves (includes forecasting)
- Error bars
- Titles & descriptions
Module 5: Relating across visualisations
Module 6: Extra functions
- Filtering: filter types, filter panel, filtering schemes
- Collaboration: annotations, conversations, web page panel, share (TIBBR app)
Module 7: Analytics
- Data relationship tools (check for correlation)
- K-means clustering
- Line similarity
- Hierarchical clustering: distance measures, clustering methods
Module 8: All relevant property settings
Module 9: Save & export: additional -> “export data to file”
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST Duration: 4 Days This is an examination-based course. This course will cover the concepts and practical skills required to meet the exam expectation. There are no pre-requisites for...
Blockchain Technology For Government And Public Sector Professionals from both all government and public sector especially non ICT’s background Duration: 2 Days This short online course intends to provide a solid, foundational understanding of Blockchain technology to...
Blockchain Technology For Accountants: An Introduction Anyone from non-ICT background who involved in creating, executing, monitoring and ensure the success of cooperate business Duration: 1/2 day Blockchain technology is disrupting the way business transactions in...