Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Desktop (Intermediate)
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands on activities.
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
- Working with single data sources
- Using multiple data sources
- Using calculations in Tableau
- Advanced table calculations
- Creating and using parameters
- Defining subsets of your data
- Tableau geocoding
- Viewing distributions
- Statistics and forecasting
- Dashboards and stories
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST Duration: 4 Days This is an examination-based course. This course will cover the concepts and practical skills required to meet the exam expectation. There are no pre-requisites for...
Visual Analytics for Human ResourcesHR PROFESSIONALS involve in STRATEGIC PLANNINGDuration: 3 DaysVisualizations are a hot visual trend in the world of information sharing. We want to make complex topics easy to digest, and people can really understand important facts...
Visual AnalyticsDATA PROFESSIONALS involve in DATA STORYTELLINGDuration: 3 DaysIn this course, you will learn to design visualizations that effectively share information and insights with others. This course will strengthen your understanding of visual best practices,...