Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Desktop (Advanced)
Who Should Attend?
TABLEAU USER after attending Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Desktop: Intermediate
- 29 – 30 June 2020 (Bangkok)
- 13 – 14 July 2020 (KL)
- 19 – 20 October 2020 (Bangkok)
- 16 – 17 November 2020 (KL)
Do you want to be an advanced Tableau user creating impactful visualizations? In this course, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Tableau Desktop by diving into calculations and applying them to real world scenarios. This will help you understand when a table calculation, calculation or LOD should be used and when they overlap You’ll get a better understanding of how to artfully prepare and organize your visualizations. This will be done through specific scenarios around analysing time, geographic, and survey data. By the end of this course you’ll
have a better grasp of advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands on activities.
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Explore real world business scenario examples
- Review calculations
- Advanced table calculations
- Level of detail expressions
- Analyzing time based data
- Analyzing customer behaviour
- Advanced chart types
- Geographical analysis
- Advanced dashboard techniques
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST Duration: 4 Days This is an examination-based course. This course will cover the concepts and practical skills required to meet the exam expectation. There are no pre-requisites for...
Visual Analytics for Human ResourcesHR PROFESSIONALS involve in STRATEGIC PLANNINGDuration: 3 DaysVisualizations are a hot visual trend in the world of information sharing. We want to make complex topics easy to digest, and people can really understand important facts...
Visual AnalyticsDATA PROFESSIONALS involve in DATA STORYTELLINGDuration: 3 DaysIn this course, you will learn to design visualizations that effectively share information and insights with others. This course will strengthen your understanding of visual best practices,...