Talend Big Data Advanced – Spark Streaming
Who Should Attend?
Complete TALEND BIG DATA BASICS using TALEND STUDIO to interact with BIG DATA SYSTEMS
- 17 August 2020 (KL)
To complete Talend Big Data Basics using Talend Studio to interact with Big Data Systems.
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
- Use context variables and metadata
- Read and write files in HDFS or HBase in a Big Data batch or Big Data streaming Job
- Read and write messages in a Kafka topic in real time
- Configure a Big Data batch Job to use the Spark framework
- Configure a Big Data streaming Job to use the Spark streaming framework
- Introduction to Kafka
- Monitoring the Hadoop cluster
- Understanding Kafka basics
- Publishing messages to a Kafka topic
- Consuming messages
- Introduction to Spark
- Understanding Spark basics
- Analyzing customer data
- Producing and consuming messages in real time
- Logs Processing use Case
- Introduction to the logs processing use case
- Generating raw logs
- Generating enriched logs
- Monitoring enriched logs
- Generating reports based on data windows
- Ingesting streams of data
- Analyzing logs with a batch Job
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Talend Data Integration Administration Anyone responsible for the operation , deployment , or maintenance of Talend Jobs. Basic knowledge of networking and systems architecture Duration: 1 Day Training Date 9 November 2020 (KL) Describe the Talend DI server...
How to improve your Forecasting by adopting a Data Science approach?Duration: 1 hourImprove Forecasting by Adopting a Data Science Approach Forecasting has been used since the 1950s in anticipating risks and making decisions. But in the era of AI and algorithms,...
The Power of AI in the Insurance IndustryDuration: 1 hourBringing Insurance Into The Age of AI With Aviva Analysts and actuaries have been around practically for centuries to bring mathematical models to the insurance sector. However, data science, machine learning,...