Talend Big Data Advanced – Spark Streaming
Who Should Attend?
Complete TALEND BIG DATA BASICS using TALEND STUDIO to interact with BIG DATA SYSTEMS
- 17 August 2020 (KL)
To complete Talend Big Data Basics using Talend Studio to interact with Big Data Systems.
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
- Use context variables and metadata
- Read and write files in HDFS or HBase in a Big Data batch or Big Data streaming Job
- Read and write messages in a Kafka topic in real time
- Configure a Big Data batch Job to use the Spark framework
- Configure a Big Data streaming Job to use the Spark streaming framework
- Introduction to Kafka
- Monitoring the Hadoop cluster
- Understanding Kafka basics
- Publishing messages to a Kafka topic
- Consuming messages
- Introduction to Spark
- Understanding Spark basics
- Analyzing customer data
- Producing and consuming messages in real time
- Logs Processing use Case
- Introduction to the logs processing use case
- Generating raw logs
- Generating enriched logs
- Monitoring enriched logs
- Generating reports based on data windows
- Ingesting streams of data
- Analyzing logs with a batch Job
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Using Pig, Hive, and Impala with HadoopDuration: 3 DaysThrough instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as: The features that Pig, Hive, and Impala offer for data acquisition,...
Visual AnalyticsDATA PROFESSIONALS involve in DATA STORYTELLINGDuration: 3 DaysIn this course, you will learn to design visualizations that effectively share information and insights with others. This course will strengthen your understanding of visual best practices,...
Time Series Analytics with RapidMinerDATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTIST involved in Time Series DataDuration: 1 DayTime Series Analysis with RapidMiner is a course regarding the analysis and handling of time series data science techniques. It introduces basic concepts in...