Talend Big Data Advanced – Spark Streaming
Who Should Attend?
Complete TALEND BIG DATA BASICS using TALEND STUDIO to interact with BIG DATA SYSTEMS
- 17 August 2020 (KL)
To complete Talend Big Data Basics using Talend Studio to interact with Big Data Systems.
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
- Use context variables and metadata
- Read and write files in HDFS or HBase in a Big Data batch or Big Data streaming Job
- Read and write messages in a Kafka topic in real time
- Configure a Big Data batch Job to use the Spark framework
- Configure a Big Data streaming Job to use the Spark streaming framework
- Introduction to Kafka
- Monitoring the Hadoop cluster
- Understanding Kafka basics
- Publishing messages to a Kafka topic
- Consuming messages
- Introduction to Spark
- Understanding Spark basics
- Analyzing customer data
- Producing and consuming messages in real time
- Logs Processing use Case
- Introduction to the logs processing use case
- Generating raw logs
- Generating enriched logs
- Monitoring enriched logs
- Generating reports based on data windows
- Ingesting streams of data
- Analyzing logs with a batch Job
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST Duration: 4 Days This is an examination-based course. This course will cover the concepts and practical skills required to meet the exam expectation. There are no pre-requisites for...
Blockchain Technology For Government And Public Sector Professionals from both all government and public sector especially non ICT’s background Duration: 2 Days This short online course intends to provide a solid, foundational understanding of Blockchain technology to...
Blockchain Technology For Accountants: An Introduction Anyone from non-ICT background who involved in creating, executing, monitoring and ensure the success of cooperate business Duration: 1/2 day Blockchain technology is disrupting the way business transactions in...