Talend Big Data Advanced – Machine Learning
Who Should Attend?
Complete TALEND BIG DATA BASICS using TALEND STUDIO to industrialize MACHINE LEARNING
- 17 June 2020 (KL)
- 12 October 2020 (KL)
To complete Talend Big Data Basics using Talend Studio to industrialize Machine Learning.
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
- Use context variables and metadata
- Read and write files in HDFS in a Big Data Batch Job
- Configure a Big Data Batch Job to use the Spark framework
- Create and test recommendation models
- Create and test classification models
- Use a machine learning algorithm to deduplicate data
1. SMS Classification Use Case
- Monitoring the Hadoop cluster
- Exploring an SMS classification use case: decision trees
- Connecting to your cluster
- Creating an SMS classification model
- Testing the SMS classification mode
- 2. Movie Recommendation Use Case
- Movie recommendation use case:
alternating least squares
- Building a movie recommendation model
- Testing the movie recommendation model
3. Irises Classification Use Case
- Exploring an Iris flower classification
use case: Naïve Bayes classifier
- Building an iris classification model
- Testing the iris classification model
4. Child-Care Deduplication Use Case
- Exploring a child care use case and
- Setting up the environment
- Pairing data
- Building a matching model
- Using the matching model
- Merging groups of duplicates
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST Duration: 4 Days This is an examination-based course. This course will cover the concepts and practical skills required to meet the exam expectation. There are no pre-requisites for...
Blockchain Technology For Government And Public Sector Professionals from both all government and public sector especially non ICT’s background Duration: 2 Days This short online course intends to provide a solid, foundational understanding of Blockchain technology to...
Blockchain Technology For Accountants: An Introduction Anyone from non-ICT background who involved in creating, executing, monitoring and ensure the success of cooperate business Duration: 1/2 day Blockchain technology is disrupting the way business transactions in...