Python for Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
Who Should Attend?
IT PROFESSIONALS, DATA ANALYST and PROFESSIONALS with basic knowledge of programming
This course will introduce the learner to applied data analytics with Python, focusing more on the techniques and methods than on the statistics behind these methods. The course will start with a discussion of how machine learning is different than descriptive statistics, and the introduction to the scikit learn toolkit.
- Identify difference between supervised (classification) and unsupervised (clustering) technique
- Identify which technique they need to apply for a particular dataset and need
- Engineer features to meet the machine learning needs
- Write python code to carry out an analysis
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Scikit Learn Package
- Regression vs Classification
Module 2: Supervised Learning
- K Nearest Neighbour (kNN)
- Naïve Bayes
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Decision Tree & Random Forest
- Hyperparameter Model Tuning,
Regularization Ridge and Lasso
Module 3: Unsupervised Learning
Module 4: Advanced Analytics
- Cross Validation
- Model Evaluation and Selection
- Select, Manipulate and Analyze Data
- Introduction to Ensemble Models
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
INDUSTRY 4.0 COURSE 工业4.0意识课程EXECUTIVE, MANAGEMENT and HEAD OF DEPARTMENT, SUPERVISORS, IT, OPERATION TECHNOLOGY and ENGINEERS Duration: 2 DaysTraining Date 26 - 27 April 2021 Industry 4.0 and digital transformation – the key to becoming a competitive enterprise. This...
Getting to Know Graph DatabaseDuration: 2 hoursDate 5 April 2021, 10am - 12pmWHY Graph Database is Important in Today’s World!! We live in a connected world! There are no isolated pieces of information, but rich, connected domains all around us. Only a database that...
A Practitioner’s Guide to Sentiment AnalysisDuration: 2 hoursTraining Date 16 March 2021, 10am - 12pmThis sharing will provide an overview on sentiment analysis, including how it works and why is it used. We will then discuss on the concept and applications of...