Python for Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
Who Should Attend?
IT PROFESSIONALS, DATA ANALYST and PROFESSIONALS with basic knowledge of programming
- 27 – 30 July 2020 (KL)
- 24 – 27 August 2020 (Penang)
This course will introduce the learner to applied data analytics with Python, focusing more on the techniques and methods than on the statistics behind these methods. The course will start with a discussion of how machine learning is different than descriptive statistics, and the introduction to the scikit learn toolkit.
- Identify difference between supervised (classification) and unsupervised (clustering) technique
- Identify which technique they need to apply for a particular dataset and need
- Engineer features to meet the machine learning needs
- Write python code to carry out an analysis
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Scikit Learn Package
- Regression vs Classification
Module 2: Supervised Learning
- K Nearest Neighbour (kNN)
- Naïve Bayes
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Decision Tree & Random Forest
- Hyperparameter Model Tuning,
Regularization Ridge and Lasso
Module 3: Unsupervised Learning
Module 4: Advanced Analytics
- Cross Validation
- Model Evaluation and Selection
- Select, Manipulate and Analyze Data
- Introduction to Ensemble Models
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Dataiku WebinarDATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTISTDuration: 2 hours
DataikuDATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTISTDuration: 3 DaysTraining Date 6 - 8 July 2020 (Penang) 24 - 26 August 2020 (KL) 19 - 21 October 2020 (Penang) 23 - 25 November 2020 (KL) Whether you are in finance, operations, sales & marketing or planning, you may be in...
Big Data Journey Flagship ProgramProject Objective: Provide guidance and experience sharing for identified personnel in preparing them to be part of the team behind data anlaytics initiative in the future. An end-to-end training program to get your organization along...