Big Data Analytics with RapidMiner Radoop
Who Should Attend?
DATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTIST
- 26 August 2020 (KL)
- 10 September 2020 (Bangkok)
- 25 November 2020 (KL)
This course designed to help leverage huge data collection by converting raw data into valuable information using RapidMiner Radoop. RapidMiner Radoop provides ETL, analytics and visualization in a single package and integrates seamlessly into new and existing RapidMiner processes to bring analytics into your Hadoop cluster. After completing this course, participants will have a solid understanding of how RapidMiner Radoop integrates with Hadoop. Participants will be able to connect to a Hadoop cluster, explore, extract and load data, and integrate in cluster analyses into RapidMiner processes.
- Understand Hadoop infrastructure
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster
- Explore large data stores
- Perform data extraction and loading tasks
- Integrate in cluster analyses into RapidMiner processes
- Introduction to Big Data
- What is Big Data?
- How does Big Data fit into modern analytics
- Introduction to Hadoop
- General Infrastructure
- Introduction to Radoop
- Hadoop Integration with RapidMiner: Radoop
- Introduction to the Radoop GUI
- Connecting to a Hadoop Cluster
- Data Exploration
- Browsing Tables
- Viewing Statistics and High-Level Information
- Data Extraction and Loading
- Formulation of Queries
- Pushing Data into Hadoop
- Integration of In cluster Analyses into RapidMiner Processes
- Modeling Algorithms
- Natural Aggregation
- In memory Training, in-Hadoop Scoring
- Beyond Natural Aggregation
- In Hadoop Modelling
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Tableau Desktop Specialist DATA PRESENTER interested in TABLEAU DESKTOP SPECIALIST...
Blockchain Technology For Government And Public Sector Professionals from both all government and...
Blockchain Technology For Accountants: An Introduction Anyone from non-ICT background who ...