Big Data Analytics with RapidMiner Radoop
Who Should Attend?
DATA ANALYST and DATA SCIENTIST
- 26 August 2020 (KL)
- 10 September 2020 (Bangkok)
- 25 November 2020 (KL)
This course designed to help leverage huge data collection by converting raw data into valuable information using RapidMiner Radoop. RapidMiner Radoop provides ETL, analytics and visualization in a single package and integrates seamlessly into new and existing RapidMiner processes to bring analytics into your Hadoop cluster. After completing this course, participants will have a solid understanding of how RapidMiner Radoop integrates with Hadoop. Participants will be able to connect to a Hadoop cluster, explore, extract and load data, and integrate in cluster analyses into RapidMiner processes.
- Understand Hadoop infrastructure
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster
- Explore large data stores
- Perform data extraction and loading tasks
- Integrate in cluster analyses into RapidMiner processes
- Introduction to Big Data
- What is Big Data?
- How does Big Data fit into modern analytics
- Introduction to Hadoop
- General Infrastructure
- Introduction to Radoop
- Hadoop Integration with RapidMiner: Radoop
- Introduction to the Radoop GUI
- Connecting to a Hadoop Cluster
- Data Exploration
- Browsing Tables
- Viewing Statistics and High-Level Information
- Data Extraction and Loading
- Formulation of Queries
- Pushing Data into Hadoop
- Integration of In cluster Analyses into RapidMiner Processes
- Modeling Algorithms
- Natural Aggregation
- In memory Training, in-Hadoop Scoring
- Beyond Natural Aggregation
- In Hadoop Modelling
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
Talend Data Integration Administration Anyone responsible for the operation , deployment , or...
How to improve your Forecasting by adopting a Data Science approach?Duration: 1 hourImprove...
The Power of AI in the Insurance IndustryDuration: 1 hourBringing Insurance Into The Age of AI...