TIBCO Spotfire Beginner
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for the beginner Spotfire user. It is suitable for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical background as this course offers a general comprehension of Spotfire in a simple yet articulate way. Upon completion of the course, the user will be able to create dynamic dashboards with just a few clicks and be on the path to become a data storyteller.
- Fundamentals and introduction to TIBCO Spotfire
- Learn all about the Spotfire user interface, tools, features and processes
- Learn how to do data exploration and data wrangling to transform and clean data
- Create basic visualisations
- How to configure interactivity in visualisations
- Understand the options for saving and exporting your analyses
Module 2: Methods to load data: Overview
Module 3: Types of connectors
Module 4: Data-in-analysis flyout
Module 5: Data canvas
Module 6: Data loading for offline files: 3 types
Module 7: NLQ (natural language query)
Module 8: Data transformation: 11 types
- Calculate & replace column, replace value, pivot, unpivot etc
Module 9: Visualisation: 15 types + text area feature
- Table, cross table, graphical table, bar chart, line chart, waterfall chart etc.
Module 10: Interacting with visualization
- markings, highlight, zoom sliders
- trellis visualization
- statistical measures
- expression shortcuts
Module 11: Pages & layout
- Page navigation
- Multiple window display
- Screen size auto detect
Module 12: All relevant property settings
Module 13: Save & export: pdf, image, powerpoint
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.