TIBCO Spotfire Advanced
Who Should Attend?
Advanced users who are the core users of Spotfire in enterprise
In this course, get the most out of Spotfire by diving into its advanced functionalities. Leverage on the information designer and automation services job builder to automate processes and document SQL queries so that more can be done across the organisation with minimal manual supervision. Real-time data analysis and R integration further enhances Spotfire’s functionality, making it more than just a visualisation tool.
- Learn how to use Spotfire server and library functions to publish analyses online
- Create information links
- Advanced predictive modelling and analytics
- Create real time dashboards using Spotfire’s real time data streaming capability
- Learn how to create data functions using TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR)
- Automate processes using the automation services job builder
Module 1: Refresh Beginner Intermediate
Module 2: Advanced Analytics
- W hat is P redictive M odelling?
- Regression modelling: Linear Regression, Regression Tree
- Classification modelling: Logistic Regression, Classification Tree
Module 3: Spotfire data streams: Using real time streaming data to make dashboards
Module 4: Data functions & how to use TERR: including how to install R Studio
- Register data functions
Module 5: Special mobile device functions: Barcode Scanning, GPS Feature
Module 6: Automation services job builder
Module 7: Information designer (library)
- Create information link (basically a SQL query)
- Set up data sources
- Combine tables
- Define column elements, filter elements
Module 8: *Library admin
- Create, delete, move, copy item/folder
- Import/export/search from library
- URL, web client URL
Module 9: All relevant property settings
Module 10: Saving & Exporting: additional –> “export data to library”
- Guided analytics embedded / linked data?
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.