Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Desktop (Advanced)
Who Should Attend?
TABLEAU USER after attending Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Desktop: Intermediate
Do you want to be an advanced Tableau user creating impactful visualizations? In this course, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Tableau Desktop by diving into calculations and applying them to real world scenarios. This will help you understand when a table calculation, calculation or LOD should be used and when they overlap You’ll get a better understanding of how to artfully prepare and organize your visualizations. This will be done through specific scenarios around analysing time, geographic, and survey data. By the end of this course you’ll
have a better grasp of advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands on activities.
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Explore real world business scenario examples
- Review calculations
- Advanced table calculations
- Level of detail expressions
- Analyzing time based data
- Analyzing customer behaviour
- Advanced chart types
- Geographical analysis
- Advanced dashboard techniques
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.