Python Essentials – Fundamentals
Who Should Attend?
DATA ANALYSTS, PROGRAMMER with programming knowledge
This course is to prepare for PCEP (Python Certified Entry-Level Programming) that focuses on users to be familiar with universal computer programming concepts like data types, containers, functions, conditions, loops, as well as Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment.
- Understand the fundamentals of Python programming
- Apply general techniques in data handling
- Understand the defining and using of functions in Python
Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
- Introduction to programming with Python
- Downloading and installing Python
Data types, Variables, Basic I/O operations and basic operators
- Hello, World!
- Python literals
- Arithmetic operators and the hierarchy of priorities
- The input function and string operators
Boolean values, Conditional Execution, Loops, Lists and list processing, Logical and bitwise operations
- Comparison operators and conditional execution
- Logic and bit operations in Python
- Sorting simple lists
- List processing
- Multidimensional arrays
Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries and data processing
- Function parameters and argument passing
- Returning results from functions
- Functions and scopes
- Creating simple functions
- Tuples and dictionaries
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.