This course will give you a foundational knowledge of graph databases and use cases. You’ll learn all the getting-started basics, including data import and creation, basic modelling, and querying. Learn to use Neo4j’s powerful query language, Cypher, and how it can drastically improve your connected data problems.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
Introduction to Graphs
Introduction to Graph based Modelling
Neo4j and Cypher
Advanced Queries with Cypher
Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.