Introduction to Python Programming
Who Should Attend?
IT PERSONEL involve in DEVELOPMENT/PROGRAMMING
In this course, you will learn about and explore the Python language at an introductory level. You will learn to write Python programs dealing with sequences and mappings, program flow control, system calls and file manipulation.
- Python Overview and History
- Why Python?
- How to run Python applications
- Python configuration details
- Language Basics
- Program structure
- Strings (Basic, Slices & Formatting)
- Numbers (Basic, Types, Formatting & Conversions)
- Complex Types and Operators
- Tuples & Lists
- Tuple and list manipulation
- Statements and Control Structures
- Expressions (if statements & loops)
- Function basics
- Scope rules
- Functions as arguments
- Module basics
- Importing and reloading modules
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- Class basics
- Writing methods
- Advanced Classes
- Operator overloading
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.
You may like
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.