Industry 4.0 Adoption – Digital Transformation
Who Should Attend?
EXECUTIVES, SENIOR MANAGERS, BUSINESS OWNERS, SUPERVISORY STAFF
This course introduces Industry 4.0 – the foundation of the digital transformation. The course aims to help the management, employee and professional to gain awareness and have a better understanding of Industry 4.0 as well as digital transformation so that they can envision and lead strategic and technical elements of sustainable growth and business information. Hence, we welcome all SI companies, software vendors and industry 4.0 / digital transformation enthusiasts to join the course.
- Understand Industry 4.0 and the ecosystem of stakeholders as well as the impact, opportunities and challenges of Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation.
- Walk through scenarios of one specific industry driver & trends, business processes, pain points, areas of improvement and proposed Industry 4.0 solutions.
- The proposed deployment solutions (Automation, Connectivity, Digital ERP, HCM, IoT, Analytic etc.) and the business values, business case and ROI.
- How to conduct maturity level, readiness assessment and the implementation strategy and roadmap?
- What are the financial aid and HRDF claimable for Malaysian companies adopting Industry 4.0?
- Demystifying Industry 4.0 – Technologies, Concepts and Trends
- Understanding of the Digital Transformation Journey – Digitization, Digitalization and Digital Transformation
- Business impact, opportunities and the challenges of Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation
- Solutions and Values
- The nine technology pillars of Industry 4.0
- Data, tools and techniques to drive change and leverage Industry 4.0 across organization
- Industry 4.0 / Digital Transformation success stories and uses cases
- Solution architectures, business values, business case and ROI
- What are the Industry 4.0 / Digital skillsets, talent and human capital?
- Solutions (Automation, Connectivity, Digital ERP, HCM, IoT, Analytics etc) for Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation
- Industry 4.0 maturity level and readiness assessment exercise
- How to formulate Industry 4.0 / Digital Transformation strategy & implementation approach, quick-win project, investment and roadmap?
- What are the financial aid available, incentives ad HRDF claimable for Malaysian companies adopting Industry 4.0 initiatives?
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.