Advanced Analytics with TIBCO Spotfire
Who Should Attend?
Power Users, Analyst
It assumes basic working knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire Analyst Client and continues on from the SP 521 course.
The Spotfire Web client is used to share visualizations between different roles, and access control is enforced. Hands-on labs cover visualizations such as map charts and the use of expressions and keywords. The course also examines the use of external statistical engines for predictive modelling.
- Explore features and usage of Spotfire Web Client
- Examine Library Management, Sharing and Collaboration
- Setup Data Source and Information Links
- Examine Map Chart Visualizations
- Build Expressions using Expression Builder
- Explain OVER and THEN Keywords in Expressions
- Describe Dynamic Text Area Items
- Explore Property and Action Controls
- Data Relationship Analysis and Predictive Modeling using Statistical Engines
- Use Multivariate Data Analysis Tools
- Web Client
- Library Management, Sharing and Collaboration
- Information Links
- Advanced Visualizations
- Expression Builder
- OVER and THEN Keywords
- Property Controls and Action Controls
- Statistical Engines
- Data Relationships and Predictive Modelling
- Multivariate Data Analysis
Drop us your entry if you are interested to join this course.